Visit Roku.com/link To Enter Roku Activation Code
Confused? Where to enter the Roku activation code? If yes, don’t fret, folks! You are on the right page. Here you find the best guide about Roku activation. Just keep reading! Activation of a Roku streaming player or Roku TV is like counting 1,2,3. By a single visit roku.com/link, you can enter the Roku activation code and run your device seamlessly. But before proceeding further, it is good to get well familiar with the Roku device. That you can quickly solve the Roku activation issue, so let’s begin!
What is Roku? Why is Roku Activation Code Important?
Roku is an online streaming platform that allows you to enjoy your favorite News channel, live shows, sports, movies, TV shows, and many other entertaining channels by connecting your Roku streaming stick to your TV. Just make sure you have a good internet connection. It is world-famous because of its 1800+ sports channels, a hundred entertainment channels.
The Roku activation code is a code that is issued from the Roku’s service provider to activate the software and to confirm that you are a legit customer. Once you finish up with the Roku activation process, you can add multiple streaming services like Netflix, CBS, NBC, HBO, and many more.
Activate Roku by Roku.com/link URL
Now, as you are well familiar with the Roku streaming device, so it’s time to activate your Roku streaming device. Log into your Roku account and then visit the URL Roku com Link web page. Now you might be thinking about what if you don’t have a Roku account, then don’t worry, you can create a new one quickly. We discuss it in our upcoming section.
Steps to Create a Roku Account
You need a Roku account to add, manage, or delete channels and devices. Follow the below-mentioned steps to create an account for Roku setup and activation.
- First of all, open a web browser on your computer.
- Visit the roku.com/link web page. Roku Home Page
- Hit on the ‘Create Roku account.’
- Now, enter all mandatory details.
- After that, create a four-digit unique code for security reasons.
- Next, you have to provide the billing details. You need to mention your credit card or debit card information to verify your account details.
Note: If you don’t want to provide payment details while creating a Roku account, you can skip it also. However, you need to provide the payment details to subscribe to Roku paid services. Tap on the ‘Continue’ button. Now, you need to activate your Roku streaming device by the activation code. So, let’s see how to activate your Roku device.
Steps to Activate Roku TV
Now, you have created a Roku account. So, it’s time to move a step ahead to fix the Roku activation issue. Follow the step by step guide to activating your Roku TV:
Note: Follow each step correctly. If you skipped or missed any step while trying to activate Roku via the roku com link, it fails.If you are unable to create a Roku account or don’t know how to link Roku to an account via Roku.com? Get in touch with our experts through our toll-free number +1-855-618-5100. Our experts are always here 24/7 to provide you with the best Roku support.
- First of all, to activate your Roku streaming player or Roku TV, you have to link it up with your Roku account. To do so, connect your Roku streaming player to your LED TV. For more information, read the Roku setup manual.
- Now, connect your LED TV to your home network. Ensure that you have a stable internet connection.
- Run any web browser on your LED TV.
- Once connected to the Internet successfully, visit roku.com/link activation, or roku.com/link web URL.
- You land on the Roku setup web page.
- Enter the Roku account login credentials, and hit the ‘Log In’ or ‘Sign In’ button.
- As you have logged in for the first time, it asks to enter the Roku activation code.
- Visit your registered email address that you have mentioned while creating your Roku setup account.
- Copy the Roku activation code, and then enter here.
- Hit on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Congrats! You have completed the activation process. Now, only the Roku subscribe part left, that we skipped earlier.
Your Roku device is ready to use. Now you can add any of your favorite channels on your Roku device. You can also enjoy watching Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu TV, and many more.
Roku Activation Payment Process
- Once you wrapped up with the Roku activation process via roku.com/link, the final step is left i.e., to purchase the subscription to watch your favorite live streams and movies.
- You can pay the way you want i.e., Online Banking, credit card, debit card, or any other payment method.
- Once you complete the subscription, your Roku device is activated and ready to use.
Roku Activation Error Code
Are you struggling with the Roku activation error code? Here are the following fixes to solve the Roku activation issue.
Roku Activation Code Error 001
Roku Error code 001 signifies the streaming player activation issue. Most of the time, the device doesn’t activate even after entering the correct activation code. Here’s the fix of Roku activation code error 001.
- Check your Internet connection.
- Also, check the Ethernet or LAN cable if you have a wired connection.
- Turn on LED TV; after that visit, the ‘Settings’ menu > Open Network > Check Connection
Roku Activation Code Error 009
- Visit to the Settings > System > System Restart/Reboot option.
- In this case, you have to get in touch with your internet service provider to fix the Roku error 009.
- Or you can get in touch with us through our toll-free number +1-855-618-5100 to re-establish a connection with your home WiFi router