Before Set Up A Roku Streaming Stick or Roku TV
If you are looking to create a Roku account before you set up your Roku streaming player, visit any of the following:
- roku com link
- URL roku com link
- com/link create account
Roku.com Link – Roku activation code
roku.com/link is a formal URL that assists users to activate their Roku streaming stick. All you need a Roku activation code to complete the Roku setup process. You can find the Roku activation code on your email address that you mentioned in your Roku setup account.
Visit roku.com/link to Activate Roku Device
However, if you still confused, how to setup Roku with link code? Don’t fret, folks! We assist you. Consider the below-mentioned steps to activate your Roku streaming stick or Roku TV via URL roku com link.
- First of all, connect your Roku device to your home wireless network.
- Connect your computer to the home router.
- Open any of your preferred web browsers on your computer or laptop.
- Visit the www roku com website.
- Log in to your existing Roku account; else, create a new Roku setup account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- After that, you get the confirmation message stating that you have completed the Roku activation procedure.
roku.com/link Create Account
Before you add channels or start streaming online on your Roku streaming player, you need to create a Roku account before your Roku device setup. Regardless you decide to create your Roku setup account, and you must use a valid email address to manage your account. Similarly, choose a robust and secure password.
During the Roku activation phrase, you can link your Roku device to your existing Roku setup account, or you can create a new one. For sign, you can visit roku.com/link to create an account sign in.
Stuck somewhere while linking up your Roku account, get in touch with us via our toll-free number +1-855-618-5100.
Troubleshoot: roku.com/link Not Working
Got an error while entering the Roku link code on the website If you found an error after entering the Roku link code, try to re-enter the code again. There might be a typing error or temporary network error. If not,
- Press the Star (*) button on your Roku remote, and then hit on the ‘Get a new code’ option.
- Once you retrieve the new Roku link code, return to roku.com/link to enter the new code.
- Entered the Roku link code, but the Roku streaming player stuck on the link code screen.
- Sometimes, it takes a couple of minutes to complete the Roku activation process.
So, please wait for a while, if the Roku device continues to show the freeze URL Roku com link screen, then follows the below-mentioned steps:
- Firstly, ensure you have completed all the steps to activate your Roku streaming stick or TV.
- If you see ‘Error 001’ along with the message ‘not connected’ on your TV screen, it means your Roku streaming player not connected to the Internet. So, try to make it connect with the Internet and then retry to activate your Roku via roku com link.
Roku Streaming Player and Roku TV Setup Related FAQs
- Press the home button via your Roku smart remote.
- Go to settings.
- Choose Display type.
- Choose from the list as per your LED screen size and preference.
- Press the OK button.
- That’s it! You are done here. Somehow, if pop-up displays on your LED’s screen asking for confirmation, then hit on the ‘Force Output to’ option.
- Insert batteries in the Roku smart remote control.
- Power on your home LED TV.
- Connect your Roku streaming player to your LED TV.
- The first screen asks you to choose your preferred language.
- Unless you are configuring your Roku TV, select the ‘Home Use’ option.
- Connect your Roku to your home wireless/wired network. Optional: If you want to watch online streaming content, otherwise skip, you can skip this step.
- Download the latest software and firmware version.
- Create a Roku setup account. Skip this step if you don’t want to go online.
- Now, visit www roku com to activate your Roku TV.
- You are finished here. Now, your LED TV is ready.
- Wait for a few minutes, and then ‘Try again.’
- Visit www roku com and visit check if you found Roku error 011.
- If still, the error exists, try to reconnect to the Internet. If this doesn’t fix the error, get in touch with us through our toll-free number +1-855-618-5100.
- Use the genuine power adapter.
- Correctly attach the power adapter.
- Try a different power outlet.
- Check the light.
- Try the USB port on your home LED TV.
- Look for visible obstructions.
- Try to reseat the batteries.
- Replace the batteries.
- Try to replace it with a new Roku remote.